The helmet that inspires the will for more. Whether on the morning commute or out for a weekend ride, the Omne Air SPIN pushes you to go further. Optimal liner density and thicker core protection zones provide ideal all-round protection for everyday use, while ventilation channels and a low weight inspired by our award-winning road cycling helmets deliver optimum comfort and functionality on longer rides. By taking our whole-helmet approach to the creation of the Omne Air SPIN, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit, and performance. - Includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone-pad-technology system - Optimized-density EPS liner offers ideal impact-force absorption - Slim profile for low weight and a clean aesthetic - Lightweight size-adjustment system makes it easy to find the perfect fit - Easily adjustable straps with anchors molded into the helmet liner improve both comfort and safety - 360° size-adjustment system makes it easy to find the perfect fit
The well-ventilated Tectal has been specifically developed for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing and incorporates the aramid bridges system from POC’s proven and award-winning Trabec helmet. The reinforced EPS liner provides a high level of protection and the unibody shell construction, introduced in POC’s ground breaking Octal road cycling helmet, further enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight. Tectal offers more coverage than conventional mountain bike helmets and has a highly efficient ventilation design, optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing. The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit. - EPS liner - Outer PC shell - Unibody shell construction - Aramid fiber grid for protection and durability - Designed to provide more coverage at temples and back of head - Size adjustment system - Adjustable visor - Recco reflector - Weight: XS-S: 320g, M-L: 350g, XL-XXL: 370g
$79.95 - $79.99
For morning commutes across town, or weekend cruises around town, Nutcase's Metroride boasts urban style and all-day comfort. The light, low-profile shell is sleek and chic, with Nutcase's trademark fun colors, an integrated visor, and generous venting to let the breeze blow through your hair. The convenient spin dial strap features a wide range of easy-to-use adjustment, while other key features, like a magnetic buckle and soft chin strap protector, make it simple to include the Metroride in your two-wheeled lifestyle.
Nutcase’s Street helmet offers cutting-edge comfort, style, and protection with its injection-molded ABS-plastic outer shell, EPS inner construction, and its multitude of vents that ensure ample airflow. You'll also love the adjustable dial fitting system, soft straps, and magnetic buckle, giving you a snug, comfortable fit and letting you close the buckle with one hand. There are reflective logos for enhanced visibility and a detachable visor, too.
The Street helmet comes in a variety of sizes and colors, making it easy to find one that fits any style. - No-pinch magnetic buckle for one-handed operation - Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit - Detachable visor protects from sun and rain - Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort - Durable ABS shell - Crumple zones in EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash - Eleven vents with internal channels in EPS for ventilation - Extra sets of foam pads for a perfect fit - 360-degree reflective properties - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating Sizing - Small = 52 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 60cm - Large = 60 – 64cm
The Nutcase Street Helmet collection combines the industry leading safety feature MIPS with original Nutcase inspiring designs. Featuring an improved retention system to provide a secure, comfortable fit and 2x the reflectivity for visibility on the road. Eleven air vents increase airflow to keep your brain cool and creative designs to keep you looking even cooler. - Equipped with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts - High-performing injection-molded ABS shell and tuned EPS foam to keep you safe on the road - Improved ventilation to keep you cool - Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one-handed snap-and-go buckle - 3-piece internal heat-sealed pads to provide next-to-brain comfort - Simple dial-adjustable fit system provides safety, individualized fit, and comfort - 2x reflectivity for increased visibility on the road - 11 vents with internal channels in EPS for ventilation - Visor Included - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating Sizing - Small = 52 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 60cm - Large = 60 – 64cm
$49.95 - $49.99
For skate sessions in the bowls, afternoon jump jams at the bike park, or just cruising to school or work, the Zone helmet has all the quality features you'd expect from Nutcase at a price you'll love. The comfortable and conforming FlexForm EPS liner flexes to the shape of the head for a fast, easy fit on the go that's great for growing youth, and features internal channelling and 14 vents for effective temperature regulation. Nutcase includes three sets of pads to customize the fit and accommodate an even greater size range, too.
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - Women's
With authentic off-road style and a comfortable fit, this helmet deLivers it all for aspiring adventurers. Integrated features including a camera mount and compatibility with the Giant Numen Link taillight make it easy to customize your ride. - We've got you covered! 1 year crash replacement program. - Trail specific design. Purpose built for aggressive trail and enduro riding. Rail features a new shape with extended rear coverage. - A total of 18 vents with straight, non tapered walls, designed and positioned for off-road performance. The size and shape of the vents helps guide airflow through interior channels to maximize ventilation at low and high speeds for better cooling - Cinch Pro Fit system. - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link and Recon TL - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts
MORE PROTECTION. The snazzy exterior design will leave you with compliments on more than just your riding style. Dent-resistance will give you peace of mind when you’re stashing, stowing and journeying with your helmet. You get the option to switch out the removable visor for your favorite cycling cap or snap it back in place for riding in bright sun or rain. The ultra-safe and durable in-mold shell is now designed with a deeper rear profile for additional protection at the back of the head. FEATURES - Snap-on removable visor - In-mold all-in-one construction for impact-absorbing strength, ultimate durability, and crash protection - 360° Full Surround automatically positions the helmet correctly - Easy dial-adjusted fit belt snugs the helmet to the head - 17 vents bring in cooling air to circulate over and around the head to regulate temperature - Certifications: CE/CPSC/AS
The Liv Rev Comp brings the same great benefits of the Liv Rev to all levels of riders. You’ll stay cool and dry with ventilation from the Direct Flow Cooling and moisture-wicking TransTextura PLUS as you grind uphill and hit the flats. Open up on high-speed descents with a perfectly snug fit for zero distractions, thanks to the CINCH Pro head-hugging fit system. Whether you attack during a group ride or hang back to take in the views, Liv Rev Comp has you covered with a stylish design and uncompromising comfort. Liv Rev Comp is available with the latest MIPS technology for maximum crash protection. - AirFlow 14-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents pulling air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool - In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without being uncomfortable - Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing - Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm webbing anchored securely - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Numen+ Link TL Magnetic mount compatible - MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design - Certifications: CPSC/CE - Small/Medium- 49-57cm; Medium/Large- 53-61cm
OFF ROAD STYLE The new MTB helmet from Lazer! Top-end performance at a great price. The color-matched and fully integrated visor looks great and keeps sun out of the eyes and off the face. 15 vents keep the interior cool on those long single track climbs. The TS+ retention system with Adjustable Head Basket allows for a secure and easy-to-adjust helmet and delivers a perfect fit for every ride. The integrated low-friction MIPS layer adds additional protection against rotational impacts. - Increased protection - Visor - Turnfit Plus system - MIPS layer - Fit System: Turnfit Plus system - Construction: In-Mold - Ventilation: 15 vents - Weight: 305g (S) - Certification: CE-CPSC-AS
$40.00 - $48.00
The Chakra Solo builds on the bestselling Chakra line of helmets. Featuring Composite Fusion and an integrated liner for those fast turns you just earned. - Technology: Composite Fusion - Features: Break-away Visor, Anti-Microbial Pads, Locking Buckle and Slider - Material: PC Shell, EPS Foam - Vents: 21 - Weight: 292g / 10.3oz - Certification: EN 1078, CPSC - Intended Use: Recreational, X-Country, Trail - Small/Medium = 52 – 57cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
$35.00 - $45.00
Wrap your noggin in slick-styled comfort with Kali's Maha Helmet. It's got an ABS shell for rugged durability, and underneath, the expanded polystyrene materials ensure sturdiness and reliability. It all snugs up comfortably thanks to the adjustable, anti-microbial fit pads that you can pull out for washing to keep the funk at bay. And, with Kali's notoriously awesome graphics, you look as great as the Maha feels.
All-new design with improved fit and MIPS protection gives cyclists of all ages and experience a reason to ride. - Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - Transtextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the airflow exhaust ports - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density eps, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch One fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort, and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Weight: 335g (size M/L) - Certifications: CPSC/CE
- In-molded construction - TransTextura moisture-wicking, anti-odor inner padding - MIPS Protection - Optional visor on Path MTB helmet Sizing: - Small/Medium = 49 – 57cm - Medium/Large = 53 – 61cm
- Direct Flow Cooling guides airflow into ultra-deep internal channels optimizing ventilation at high and low speeds - Moto-style extended protection visor is infinitely adjustable and removable - Integrated goggle strap retainer helps goggles stay in position - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized EPS density, and super-tough polycarbonate shell - ESS brings together CINCH Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing for the best straight-out-of-the-box fit and comfort - TransTextura PLUS X-odor anti-microbial pads
- In-molded construction - TransTextura moisture-wicking, anti-odor inner padding - MIPS Protection Sizing: - Small/Medium = 49 – 57cm - Medium/Large = 53 – 61cm
$173.00 - $181.75
RISE ABOVE. With cutting-edge design and maximum ventilation, Rev is one of the official helmets of Team Giant-Sunweb. From hors categorie climbs to World Cup cyclocross racing, it’s the ultimate choice for superior fit, comfort and protection. FEATURES - 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts SPECIFICATIONS - Western: S (51-55cm);M (55-59cm);L (59-63cm) - Weight: 280g (size M, CPSC/CE) - Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS
TACKLE NEW TRAILS. With authentic off-road style and a comfortable fit, this helmet delivers it all for aspiring adventurers. FEATURES - We've got you covered! 1 year crash replacement program. - Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - Airflow ventilation system with deep internal airflow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts SPECIFICATIONS - Western: S (51-55cm);M (55-59cm);L (59-63cm) - Weight: 365g (size M) - Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS)
The FeatherWeight features In-Mold technology to make a custom shape and fit utilizing a thin outer shell that covers and protects high-density EPS foam. - High density EPS in-mold construction - Tested and certified for CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bicycle use - Two sets of padding included for custom fitting - Crow rivets and 10 flow-vents to keep cool - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
The Shadow Classic Helmet is constructed with a high-impact ABS hard shell with a light EPS core liner for even distribution of force upon impact. - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Includes two sets of padding for a custom fit - CE and CPSE certified - Shadow Crow Head rivets and Classic woven label - X-Small = 46 – 50cm - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 56 – 61cm - XX-Large = 61 – 65cm
The Classic certified helmet delivers maximum protection and comfort. - Vents: 11 Open Vents - Interior: Heat-Sealed Premium Pads - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Multi-certified for CPSC, CE, ASTM and AS/NZS 2063:2008 - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
Offering finely tuned trail protection, this trail and enduro mountain bike helmet gives exceptional coverage and features POC's innovative, patent-pending technology to minimize neck injury. Built to ride, all day. Features: - SPIN technology (Shearing Pad INside)—our patent-pending silicone-pad-technology system - Fully wrapped unibody shell to enhance durability and structural integrity - 360° size-adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit - Breakaway visor - Lightweight and well-ventilated Breakaway visor - The novel breakaway visor will snap off the helmet in an impact, thereby minimizing the impact forces that are transmitted to the neck. - The lightweight, well-ventilated Axion SPIN has extended protection zones around the temples and the back of the head for extra coverage where it is most needed.
POC's Octal helmet is light, ventilated, safe, and FAST. It's unique shape uses a unibody construction that provides more coverage to the temples and the back of the head. It's EPS liner is strategically thicker in sensitive areas, and it's all covered with a durable outer polycarbonate shell. The Octal delivers massive front vents and uses Coolbest padding to reduce the temperature between the helmet and your head. The huge vents even make a great place to store your sunglasses. A scannable ICE tag is also included.
The Nutcase VIO MIPS LED helmet was designed for both urban and adventure riders alike. Featuring safety-leading MIPS technology and 360° LED lighting (200 lumen front/65 lumen side & rear), lighting up the night has never been so much fun. The VIO delivers all this with a 3-hour run time. Features: - 3 oversized vents for maximum airflow - 360° reflectivity - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Xstatic anti-microbial pads - Adjustable spin dial for a premium fit - Removable visor Sizing - Small/Medium = 55 – 59cm - Large/X-Large = 59 – 62cm VIO brings ground-breaking light and panoramic visibility to the urban jungle and wanderlust gravel backroads with an industry-leading 360° LED light system. Featuring an innovative head-badge that doubles as a headlamp—which produces 200 LED lumens of headlight and a 65 LED lumen side and rear red and orange light band—the VIO can be seen from over 500 feet away, meeting most state guidelines as a bicycle light. Literally at its core, the Vio boasts an exclusive and patented Exo-skeleton technology, making the VIO the lightest 360° LED helmet in the world. Vio boasts a two-piece in-mold construction with Duo Density EPS foam. A denser outer layer of foam shields against initial impacts, and a softer inner layer cushions the brain after initial impact, providing the ultimate in protection.
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe! - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - Automatic warning lights when braking - Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health - E-Bike certified - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Charging time of approx. 2 hours - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 24” (54 – 61cm)
- Smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - MIPS (Multi-directional Impact System) protection integrated. An additional layer of safety to protect your head against rotational forces on impact - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - E-Bike certified - Automatic warning lights when braking - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 23.6" (54 – 60cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from farther away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - Fits: 21.3 – 24" (54 – 61cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from further away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn Signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - MIPS technology Sizing: - Small: 51 – 55cm / 20 – 21.6" -Medium/Large: 54 – 61cm / 21.3 – 24" - X-Large: 61 – 65cm / 24 – 25.6"
Page 1 of 4 Next page